Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, April 22, 2013

Heartache Scratches

After picking Benson up from the school bus.. While in the lift.. I notice that there is a scratch mark in between his neck & shoulder... =( I was quite heartpain which checking on that.. Because it looked kinda deep! & I'm very surprise that the teacher don't even know what is going on! & Yes.. I'm a little piss.. Maybe more of disappointed i guess... When i asked Benson.. he said his classmate " Calvin " hit him... So i called up the school.. trying to understand what happened... But sadly.. because the teacher didn't saw what happen.. so she need to check & get back to me...

I washed & apply cream on the wound.. & asked if he cry when Calvin hit him... He say he did... =.= ... I asked him why he didn't tell teacher.. He say teacher say cannot beat... But i'm sure he didn't complain to teacher.. Because teacher don't even know what's going on... So i reminded Benson that whatever happen in school... He must inform the teacher to let them know...

& Of course Hub Ben is super angry about this issue too... Well.. There is nothing much we can do.. Because When kids play or snatch toy.. this cannot be prevent... But was a little piss that they Calvin parents didn't cut his nail? In the end.. I wrote a letter to the school.. & speak to the principle...





No comments: