Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fever Outbreak...

Benson is running a fever in school at about 5.15pm.. Teacher called... & Saying that he will be getting on school bus soon... I waited downstairs earlier because bus aunty say that they will drop Benson first... We went to the clinic straight... & bought a new thermo too.. as the old one in the house is not giving correct reading... =/ We get back home fed medicine.. Benson asking for milk & refuse solid... Which is fine.. Slept till about 2am.. He wake to pee & I check his temp.. is 39.4! Argh =( I fed him Burfen... Hoping that the temp will go down... I check another 2 hrs later.. It went down to 38 plus then went back up again to 39 plus.. =( Is been a long battle with this nasty virus.. Hoping that my poor boy recover soon... Ytd fever went down all day.. This morning it climb back to 37.9.. Hoping for the best now...

Childcare called us up Yesterday saying that there a " Fever Outbreak " In school... So I wanna keep him home as long as I can... 




















No comments: