Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, September 12, 2013

He is My Everything







Benson is already 3 years & 8 months Old! Time really flies so so fast... He is super duper tall for his age... Hehe.. Just like papa... & He never fail to show us love... Express that he like & love us... Sometime out of the blue.. Benson will say " Mama, I like u " .. I would reply " I love U " .. He would say " I love u too ".. Simple things like that really melt our heart.. Sometime I really do feel guilty that I didn't plan to give Benson a Didi or mei mei.. Honestly I do feel bad.. But well.. Is a decision that Me & Hub made... So well... we will see abt that.. But I don't think there will be any changes at the moment...



He is my life..
 My everything... 
Forever my baby...











 Benson really learned so much stuff when he enter childcare since Feb.. I'm really impress how fast kids learn nowadays... Really... Is a surprise almost once in every week.. Haha He now can speak & express himself really really well... He is a very Sensible child.. Independent too.. =) He now will help me to fold clothes... keep his own toys.. Help me if I have chore for him to do.. Or just moving or keeping simple lights stuff... He will never say no.. & of course we as a parents must give them a chance to help out.. Letting them to feel that they contribute to this family too.. Do not underestimate them... U will be amazed by the things they do...












No comments: