Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Tree Is Up!

This will be Benson 3rd Christmas.... Now he is older le... Benson will request to fix up the Christmas Tree... Which I love to do that too! Christmas is my fav season of the year.. Is about Sharing... & Gather all the love ones together... Especially Kids! They will have gift & present exchange... Benson help me to put up the deco on the tree.... =) Is very fun..





Hub Ben Meet Us at Plaza Sing for dinner.. So after fetch Benson had shower we went to meet Hub... =) Had Dinner at Xin Wan HK Cafe... & walk around.. Went for gaming... Haha after gaming walking pass the popcorn stall at the movie there.. Benson requested for popcorn... So we bought Popcorn but without going movie... Haha this is the first time... Then head for some Ice Cream at Mac













 Mama ( me ) Cannot resist the temptation from La Senza! Been resist to go.. But Hub Ben keep asking me go in see see... haha.. & I give in.. Go in see.. Haha.. LOL I let Benson wear the rabbit ears that La Senza is selling... So cute... 













No comments: