Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, December 23, 2013

December Baby Birthday Dinner

Haha... Some of them is not Baby anymore... Oops! My Sis & Nephew Birthday is on the same day.. So which means... My Sis Celebrate one of her Birthday in delivery suite... & Transform to be come a mother... My Cousin too is Dec Baby... So Family gather for a Birthday Dinner for December Baby... We went to Nex.. Ding Tai Fung... Too Bad Hub couldn't join us due to his work... Haha.. I send food pictures to him.. Thought sharing.. But he is sad... haha... We enjoyed gathering... It Gather Everyone & Bond us together...=) Shall have more of this kinda event... Is fun










 


 







Benson been super duper upset & cranky when we wanna go home liao.. He cry & scream non stop which is so unlike him... He really miss kor kor alot & wanna spend more time with kor kor... It upset me at times... after a while he calm down liao... But still reminding me he wanted kor kor.. 




No comments: