Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, December 23, 2013

Hugs & Kisses

Next Year Benson will be 4 years old... Sometime I will miss him when he is a baby... =) Time flies so quickly... But I'm Glad that I m with him when he reach every milestone.. Which of course it means alot to me... I'm thankful for having the chance to be a stay home mum... & When my child needs me.. I'm there for him... Every night before we goes to sleep.. We will say " Good Night, I love U " ... Cannot imagine if Benson reach teenage years... I'm sure I'm gonna miss this.. Now his world is Mum, Dad, Other family Member, School, Frenz... He will reach the age when he will mostly see friends more than us... Haha... Everyone been thru this... Well.. Just gotta hug & kiss him more now... =) Expressing Unconditional Love.. I admit that at times.. I did wrong too... Shouted at him.. Or not being patience enough at times... I trust that this will change... We are always learning thru Parenthood...
























No comments: