Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, December 2, 2013

Wedding Dinner!

Been super long time I didn't blog... =.= & yes i felt bad about that... Remember I said that I like going to Wedding Dinner! Yeah.. This time is Boon Fong & Michelle Wedding.. Is on a Weekday.. So have to get Benson ready after his school... =) He get excited too when I told him we going to wedding dinner... Super guai... Go shower & prepare... & waited for me.. We went alone because Hub Ben is the Brother for the groom... =) So we meeting him at the hotel... Food are quite nice... Yummy... Wine is great too.. =) Enjoying ourself very much... Benson enjoyed playing with all the Uncles & Aunties too.. Benson really grow up so much.. Now I'm not stress or worry that He will fussy on outing.... Happy Baby = Happy Mummy! ^^
















No comments: