Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Benson School is having Mother's Day Celebration, is call " Breakfast with Mummy " ... Of cos I have to go! I always tell myself no disappointment for my child especially on school event.. I will try my best to make it.. Benson is super excited abt this day... Morning we have a nice breakfast together in school, they have prepared, Juice, Coffee, sandwich, cakes.. Table Decoration done by the teacher is really nice! We have photo taking session too.. Have a singing performance from the kids too.. Simple yet feel so blessed.. Is never easy being a parents.. Be it daddy or mummy.. Because parenting doesn't come with a guide book.. We have to learn on the way... Takes lots of advise, encouragement from family and friends.. From our life partner too.. We may not be the best.. But we will always try to be the best for them.. 











No comments: