Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bintan Trip... 18 /10 / 2009

Sunday 18/10/2009 Hubby bring me & Little Angel to Bintan for Swimming... feel so relaxing... because of this trip we went to buy my pregnant swimwear.. @ Marina Square Kiddy Palace.. but it cost me $ 79.90.. i feel so ex lor... but no choice lei.. cause tummy is getting bigger so need to buy le.. if not can't fit into the normal swimwear.... this few days Little Angel had been very active.. hehe.. keep on kicking & Boxing my tummy... & guess wat? He Hipcup inside me.. cause i feel the vibrantion... haha.. so cute hor... but always when hubby wanna to feel it.. he stop kicking.. then hubby very upset.. haha... sayang sayang....

This few days something happen in the shop .. Due to the owner have some problem with the contract ...( i don't wanna say wat is the reason here ).. we decided to close down our shop & get back our deposit... that's mean i got no job... so i'm looking for a part time job now.. cause Little Angel is going to come to this world in another 4 1/2 months time... so is a bit stressful... but hopefully me & hubby will pull it thru...

Looking forward for my next check up... is on 16 Nov.... yohoo...

( My swimwear photo :) )

No comments: