Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, October 12, 2009

Detail Scanning @ week 20 ( 12/10/2009 )

Today finally went for my 20 weeks detail scanning.. hubby & i have been waiting for this day since my last checkup... we wake up @ 830.. then go eat breakfast @ 850...after that we head for KKH.. reach @930.. Hee not late for appointment... then waited to go in to the scanning room.... we are worried about hubby can go in with me a not.. cause we saw quite a number of hubby waiting outside... then after we saw a couple went in together then we felt relieve... after waiting for about 50 min.. my name is called... hee... our turn is here!!

Went in & the Scanning Started.... when the scanner is on my tummy.. I saw Little Angel was lying flat... n can see the body, face, hands, feet... The sonography scan every parts of the body to make sure that Little Angel is growing well.. everything is good!! & Little Angel Heart is very strong... Hubby & i felt so relieve after hearing that Little Angel is doing very well inside me... keke.. Little Angel was very guai because when the sonography say want me to go walk for 30 min then come back cause she wanna check Little Angel Spine.. cause the position is not good.. Meaning Little Angel Need to turn to the back in order to check... But after 3 min... Little Angel turn By itself... we r surpise.. cause it seem like Little Angel know what we r talking about...

But sadly to say that i had put on 5 kg... so doctor tell me to cut down on eating cause he scare got complication when i gave birth.. so for the time being i gotta watch what i eat in order to stay healthy for me & Little Angel... Hopefully i don't put on anymore... & cut down on sweet drinks... next appointment will be on next month.. to test my sugar level.. so worried... -_-"

The scan lasted 30 min.... Here are the photo of the scan today!! Enjoy!!
( One of the photo , Little Angel is Sucking the thumb =) )

No comments: