Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, October 5, 2009

Have I Change??

This Few days was asking myself have i change?? Cause after i found out that i'm pregnant.. i feel that i begin to distance from my parents.. i don't know what happen... & y i changed so much.. we used to have outing, dinner together.. chat a lot.. but now i only go to my room & watch TV... never find time to chat with them... i feel so bad lei.... I also can't explain why the sudden change? haiz.. this few days anyhow think again... hopefully everything will change to the better... Must Find time to go out with them liao.. :(


& as for my Little Angel... i also anyhow think... maybe too long never take picture for Little Angel le.. so Don't know how Little Angel is doing inside?? haven felt Little Angel Move Yet... That's why worried ba... And also haven felt tummy growing this few days.. but stretch mark alot lor.. even i got put stretch mark cream liao still same.. >_< Waiting for next monday .. going for Detail scan... & also take picture for Little Angel... Looking Forward.... Yeah still got 147 Days to go!!! JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU...


No comments: