Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Little Angel First Kick??

Yesterday night we light off @ around 1245 am... but i can't sleep.. so was turning here & there.. so decided to lay flat on my back... then suddenly i felt something moving on the left side of my tummy... but when i try to use my hand to feel it.. the feeling is gone... so i was thinking did little angel just move inside me?? If it's really is moving.. means that is the first kick that i felt !! was a bit shock.. & don't know is it really Little Angel kick, or i'm thinking too much..

I finally fall asleep @ 4 am.. then suddenly 6am hear my grandma alarm clock.. wake up n went to toliet... came back, can't fall asleep again.. untill 645 am... Today i feel so tired... it feels like the whole night i never sleep before.. haiz... don't know when i can fall asleep like i used to be?? Can't wait to tell Doctor on my appointment on mon... hopefully he will give me some pill that is safe for me to eat.. & can get me to sleep well..=)


Now Little Angel is 19 Weeks & 3 Days.....

No comments: