Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So upset today 27/10/2009

Actually i kept this blog is to blog all my happy times.. & not something sad... but i really cannot take it but to blog here...


Today i just found out that my good friend actually betray me... we are actually a biz partner... Everything i do i always care about what she feel... & defend her when people say bad about her.. but was very very upset that she actually stab me @ my back... One of my friend actually call me up to tell me about this... When we decide to end this biz cause is earning not much... i still worry that she can't get any job & worry that she no money... all i do is worry about what she is going to do after this biz close down... but to my horror & least expected... she betray me.. still got one more month when the shop finally close... i dont't know how i will react when i look her in the eyes...

Today when hubby come & pick me up.. i cried in the car... hubby was shock.. i guess i was too upset... cause i dont't knw how to hide my feeling anymore.... how can i not be upset i also dont't know... my friend tell me to take it ez.... BUT HOW?? Every second i think of wat happen... my tears is in my eyes... at first i could not believe what i hear... but the truth is already out... i guess our friendship will really end after the biz closed... i don't want her to be around me anymore.. to think of wat she did to me is too painful to me.. i care & help her so much... this is wat i get in the end??

I hope she is well... & all i can say is Good Bye my friend...

No comments: