Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Time Will get me HEAL....

Yesterday had been a long long night for me... slept @ about 4 plus am... tearing even when i'm sleeping... Little Angel yesterday night kick alot.. maybe Little Angel Feel that the mummy is feeling upset also.. Felt the kick is stronger yesterday.... when i put my hand on my tummy i actually will feel Little Angel... But just a mild feeling...

I hope i had already learn my lesson that some friends cannot be trusted... & i just wanna end it all.. & start my new life again.... hubby is very worried ytd.. cause scare that i will affect Little Angel...

& also hope that there will be kind & good bosses that will take me in for part time... so i can earn a Bit for Little Angel...

This morning wake up @ 9 plus & tear drop again... maybe the hurt is abit too deep.. hopefully it will heal in time... & i will be a happy wendy & mummy.... =)

No comments: