Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still Feel Strange....

Today is the day that i go to my shop & see her..... feeling very strange... & also feel sad cause she can pretend that nothing has happen before... i can't imagine that human being can change so suddenly... & can't believe in my eyes that she is so fake... today never reali talk to her... & i think she sense something is wrong... Just that i can't pretend that nothing has happen... it still hurt me... when i think about it.... sadly to say that end of nov i'm going to lose this friend forever.. nothing is going to make me forget wat she did to me... betray trust.... will never gain back.... but anyway.. something i was thinking... GOD can forgive those who betray him... Why can't i??? haha... simple ( Because i'm Not GOD )....

Anyway i still will wish her all the best.....& F*** Off in my life.....

No comments: