Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1st Day Of CNY.... & Valentine Day 2010

wake up @ about 8 plus... cause need to be at Hubby father house @9.30am... wake up & took a bath.. then after that Dad, Mum & Granny give us ang bao.. hee.. & also i have receive the very first Ang Bao for Little Angel from my Mum & Dad.... ^^ so sweet of them to give Little Angel ang bao even when Little Angel is not out yet.... hee....( U see Ah Gong & Ah Ma so good... ^^ give u ang bao first... so sayang u... ) hee.... but this year me & hubby decided to give ang bao to all the kids .. because normally old saying is that the first year of marriage we can don't give... we feel that even is the first year... we don't mind to start giving... is our blessing to others... & also i enjoyed seeing kids so happy whenever they receive an ang bao... makes me think of how happy i was when i was a little gal... receiving ang bao from all the auntie & uncle... =) after going to hubby auntie side... we go my granny there... hee... my Ah yi when see me keep touching my tummy... can see that she can't stop touching.... haha... Ah yi also give Little Angel a ang bao too..



Little Angel First 3 Ang Bao... !! =)

After Ah Yi House we went back home & took a rest... cannot imagine i'm stuck @ the dinning table again eating steamboat =X.. hee... then we went to movie with my MIL... & hubby... i feel that i cannot sit for so long liao... i start to move my butt here & there when the show is halfway... i just feel so tight on my tummy... like my skirt keep making me feel so tight... -_-" after such a long long day i was really tired liao... no more energy... feel like sleeping... but !!!! i tell hubby i wanna eat supper... so he fetch me to go eat... hee... then of course finally is sleeping time.. Yawn... =) VDAY on the 1st day of CNY... I still enjoyed my day.... & i wanna tell Hubby ... I Love U !!!... Our next coming Vday will be very wonderful cause Little Angel will be joining us next year... & of course more years to come....





Happy Valentine's day......


To My Hubby, My Life, My Eternal Valentine


On the valentine's Day


I'm thinking about


the special ways


you have made my life better,


the little things


the not-so-little things....


your kindness,


the way you always listen


and pay attention to me


You make my world


brighter and richer


You're a gift to me


and I thank you


for being you...




To My Wonderful Hubby Benedict Ling....

No comments: