Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

37 Weeks 5days Check up & CNY Eve....

On Saturday.... 13 Feb 2010... CNY Eve... having checkup appt with Doc Tham again @ AMK.... reach there about 10am.. then go for breakfast cause is still abit early.. my appt is 10.35am... ^^ when to take my blood pressure... -_-" But nurse say a bit high ( 145 ).. so must rest a while & take again... finally turn out to be normal.... meaning just on the line ( 130 ).. anything above 130 is consider a bit high liao... hopefully my blood pressure will be on the line until birth... ^^ Did a scan for Little Angel... but... Doc Tham say that Little Angel have been naughty.. cause until now don't wanna let us see the face clearly... so no pic was taken... =( I told Doc about the feeling that i had the past few days... like something is pushing & stretching on my below... but he did not check the cervix for me... because Little Angel Head is not engaged yet... so meaning i still to wait.... hopefully this week Sat Little Angel head will be engaged liao... Little Angel weight is now.... 3kg.... Doc say is consider not too big... so is still prefect... but my weight different from last check is about 1 kg plus -_-" Wah.... only 1 week i put on about 1 kg plus liao.. & that is very very scary..... so now i'm cutting back on my Milk intake.... cause i don't wan Little Angel to be too big after 2 weeks... Anyway as long as is healthy i'm ok ^^....

So my Checkup date falls on CNY Eve also.... Meet Hubby family side for early Dinner @ 4 pm... Finally had my Yu Sheng... ^^ have been craving for yu sheng for the past 1 week... hee... i don't eat the salmon... onli wan the veg only... ^^ Yummy.... But the service like is not very good.. because is CNY so every staff is rushing & rushing... Keep on looking at our table to see if have finish our dish le ma... so a bit stress when eating.... hmmm.. i still prefer to eat at home.... more freedom.. =) after finish... is my family turn.... my side normally start @ around 7 pm... so this year is not so rushing cause the timing is not crash... hee.... i had been eating so much... -_-" i also don't know why i keep on feeling hungry & sleepy.... Yawn... !!! after the dinner... We start playing MJ liao... hee... after that me & hubby watch soccer then sleep.. cause 1st day of CNY is Always very Busy... =(...


Yummy Yummy!!! I Love It..... ^^

No comments: