Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

38 Weeks 2 Days... Feet Swollen....

Today Hubby start working liao.... =( i always tht that he start work on Thursday.... Sob.... i have enjoyed this year CNY... even when i feel really tired after all the visit.. & waking up early.... Catch up with all the relative & friends... ^^ But !!! i ate too much CNY stuff & drink too much soft drinks & cold drinks... so now... i'm having cough liao.. -_-" I HATE COUGH.... !!! Cause i can't really sleep well at night... but no choice wor.... cause i not guai at all lor... so this is wat happen.... hope that my cough will go away soon.... i don't wanna get sick when deliver Little Angel... cause i scare that Little Angel when born will get the cough from me... cause newborn is always more ez to get germs... =( so today onwards i need to be guai liao.. more plain water... & more rest....

Yesterday have been a long day.... We r playing cards@ my house... hee.. but in the end... the Big Winner is My Mummy.... -_-" hee.... but anyway everyone is happy la... seem so long that i never really talk or gather myself into this kind of gathering.... cause after i'm pregnant with Little Angel... i have been locking myself in the room.... i don't really like to talk or bother about any other thing... so after this CNY.... is a good start for me.. to be back to normal.... ^^ so i'm very happy...




Now i going to blog about my Feet.... -_-" From last weekend until now.... i realise that my feet get really very swollen when the night fall.... afternoon still not too bad... but at night i can't even see my ankle... -_-" i cannot imagine why my feet can get so swollen.... The left feet is the worst... i can even feel that it is very tight... Yesterday hubby try to massage for me liao.. i felt better after that.... & also i heard that when ur feet get swollen... means that i'm going to give birth very soon.... hmmm... i hope so... cause i have been feeling real tired... Saturday will be going for checkup again... feeling excited !!!... but hope Little Angel will be guai guai to engage the head.... Let's Pray.... !!!


My Really Swollen Feet... -_-"


Hee... sorry for the long long blog.... I forget to blog about the NEW MAC BREAKFAST ^^.... hee.. so happy that they have the Deluxe Breakfast now... so i don't need to confuse wanna Big Breakfast or Hot Cake Meal... hee... Greedy Mummy... !! Here comes my MAC Breakfast Yesterday morning before visiting....

The Deluxe Mac Breakfast!!! Yummy....

No comments: