Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, February 19, 2010

38 Weeks 4 Days... Flu & Fever =(

From yesterday till this morning 3 am... i'm having fever on & off... it has been a really tough for my body to take... Backache & also whole bodyache also... i think is due to the flu & fever.... =( Fever got really high yesterday @ 3 am.... my thigh have no strength to get myself up for toliet.... i really hope that i will recover soon.. cause i scare that i will be too weak if i m in labour with this kind of condition... -_-" I tried not to take too much panadol... cause i scare that it will affect my contraction if the real labour come... & scare that will affect Little Angel...hmmm... i hope is i think too much... Yesterday night tummy was feeling more painful & mens cramp is more painful too... but luckly it stop after a while... Hubby was so sweet la... he apply cold towel for me... but don't know y my tears start rolling liao... think because too xin ku le....then i wake up to eat medicine.. then feel much better liao... sleep till 12 plus pm today.. wake up feeling better but still weak... just took a shower & taken my flu medicine.... hope i will get better soon....




Tomorrow will be another appt checkup with Doc Ben... hope that everything will be ok.. & also hope that this will be the last checkup... hee... ^^ can't wait liao... if everything is still in our plan.... then we shall see Little Angel by next week liao... can't wait... but i hope my sickness will be gone by then... i so scare that my condition will affect my labour... Finally called the cord blood donantion liao... but Sat they r onli on half day... & also due to my sickness... i don't wanna travel to KKH... so i will be calling them again on Mon... they was saying that if on my Big day if the nurse send me to normal ward to wait for my delivery i still can sign all the document... i really hope i can donate my cord blood in order to save other people life... because if on the big day i was whole day in delivery suite... mean i cannot sign anything liao... =( Let's pray that things will turn out well...

No comments: