Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Saturday, February 20, 2010

38 Weeks 5 Days Last Check Up

Today is Finally my last checkup liao... ^^ hee so happy... !!! My appt is actually 2.45pm.. but the nurse ask us to come earlier because Doc Tham got a delivery @ KKH later.... we reach about 1.40pm... but -_-" still waited for so long.... took my urinal test... & also blood pressure... nurse say my blood pressure is high... so need to rest a while & take again... after a while take again.. still high.... =.= .... then nvm.... went in to see Doc Tham first.... Zzz when is my turn is also about 2.50pm... don't understand y they ask me come early & wait.... Zzzz... but nvm... Doc Tham finally did a cervix check for me... i try to relax as much as i can.... cause i know when i'm tensed... i might feel even more painful.... but still.... i feel pain... after the cervix check... Doc Tham say that my cevix is already soften... but not dilated yet.... & also did a scan for me... Little Angel today position is not good for weight measurement.... so just estimated.... weight about 3.4kg plus now... but Little Angel head is still not engaged yet... but Hubby & I decided to go for induce on next coming Friday... which is 26 Feb 2010.... so i will admit to KKH on 26 Feb 2010, 2am.... i asked Doc Tham if i needed to avoid any food ma.... he smile & say... just eat whatever i can & wan now... hee... & make sure that i have a very nice & full supper before my admit.... ^^


Today also told Doc Tham about my flu & cough... he give me some medicine... & just taken the medicine.. makes me so sleepy now.... hee.... hope that my flu & cough will be fully recover before Fri.... =) today i already feel much better liao.... so happy... but =( tonight hubby gotta go back office to work @12.30am... so sad... means he is not able to pei me sleep at home liao... cause his work will finish @ 5am... Zzz... Sob =(


Still got things not prepare yet.... must make use of this few days to re-check & repack liao... must make sure i don't miss out anything... sian... the baby bonus form seem so hard to fill in... must ask hubby to help liao... my hospital bag is already all pack... onli need to set up the baby cot & let the mattress air... put bedsheet.... & clean my room as much as i can before i bring Little Angel home.. cause i don't wan any dust to be in the room... ^^ So now looking forward to Fri liao... counting down really start now liao.... hee... must rest as much as i can this few days... & also i hope hubby can get more rest also.... hope he will not get so tired when Little Angel is out.. cause pity & heartache him lor... he need to work & at the same time take care of baby & me... =( Sayang hubby.... Muack.... Hubby & Little Angel I Love u Both!!!

This Photo is taken Ytd Night... Big Tummy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if u see my tummy u will faint lo. alot of ppl thot mine is twins or more. lolz