Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

39 Weeks 1 Day

Have been really weak & sleepy... Due to the medicine that i have been taking for the past few days.... flu is getting better in the morning.. but when nights come... my nose is all blocked... -_-" i hated it... & also sore throat got from bad to worst...Lose my voice... =( is really painful.... i even scare of drinking water... i never had so bad sore throat before in my life... i guess this is the worst.... at night i needed to breath thru my mouth due to the blocked nose... so my throat is really dry....Zzz & because of dryness.. it add on to the pain... =( Just now went to AMK to meet the cord blood donation lady... have done all the paper work liao... get everything sign... so no more worries.... just hope that my cord blood will be useful to people who needs it.... ^^ after meeting her... went to NTUC to buy young coconut... hope it can smooth down my throat before i deliver Little Angel... ZZzz.... was telling hubby yesterday... if my throat carry on like this on Friday.. i think i will lose all my voice after all the screaming & pushing.... haha... just now also went to get new medicine to see if it works for my throat... Let's pray that i will get better by tmr... -_-" Little Angel had been very healthy... & active... hee.. keep moving here & there... I think i will missed this feeling after Little Angel is out... Hmmm.. don't know i will get emo a not when i see & hug Little Angel... ^^ because finally after so many month... Me & Hubby is able to meet our Little Angel... Hope that it will be a chubby baby... hee... ^^ Looking Forward... but prefer without my sickness... haha... Lately having more discharge already.. think is because labour is very near liao...

On Sunday i finally open up the cotton roll to roll it into a ball... haha... i feel like is never ending rolling it... seem so long sitting on the bed doing it... haha... later tonight will open up Little Angel Mattress to air it.... then tmr i will put on the mattress cover & the protecter.... things r almost done liao... but still feeling not very in the mood due to my damm throat... haiz... later will nap again... just took medicine.. so will get sleepy very soon liao.... ^^

The Very Long Long Cotton Roll....


Our Car have been send to the workshop ytd.... =( so sad to see our car been tow to the workshop... but no choice.. just hope that on thrusday we can collect the car.. & also hope it won't cost a bomb.... Zzzz.... sayang hubby....

No comments: