Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

39 Weeks 2 Days....

Today is 39 Weeks 2 Days.... throat have been feeling alot better ^^ due to the medicine that i bought yesterday.... hee... so happy that it work for me... =) flu also getting better... still got a bit blocked & runny nose... but wat more can i expect?? hee.... today become miss piggy liao lor... woke up @12plus pm... zzzz i have sleep for so many hours liao... later going to clean my room & put on the mattress sheet for Our Little Angel.... today tummy feeling cramp..... on & off... so i never really bother that... as long as it don't get too painful.. should be ok liao.... ^^ Little Angel have been moving alot lately.... maybe Little Angel know that is about time to meet mama & papa liao... hee.. so excited & happy... cannot imagine tomorrow 2 am i'm going to admit to KKH for Induce liao.... =) Finally the moment have come... after such a long long wait.... i have call my post natal massage yesterday to inform that i will be giving birth this week... so she can arrange her time to come my place for my first massage session.... i hope that this massage will really help me get back in shape faster.... -_-" & i hope it works for me.....

Hee... yesterday i'm so silly lor... dream that i have lots of breastmilk for our Little Angel... so much that i need to keep pumping & store them.... & my face was smiling away... haha....

Looking forward to tomorrow.... hee.. !!

No comments: