Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, May 7, 2010

Benson 2 Months 1 Week 5 Days Old

Benson watching Tv & licking his hand..



Love to watch TV so much ^^
























Benson is now almost 2 1/2 month now... hehe so happy la... Mummy will always feel bless & happy to see ur little one grow... Now then i realise that Benson can sit quietly on his rocker to watch tv by his own.. haha.. today granny put him in rocker & on the tv... he is licking his hand while watching it... Tomorrow me & hubby will go & get a children song DVD for Benson... since he love watching Tv... then can sing together next time...

Now Benson milk time have been longer liao.... not every 3 hours... about 4~5 hours each time... was worry that he don't get enough milk for him to put on weight & grow.... hmmm... but just wait till he have the 3 month jab & by then the nurse will sure weight him... i hope it will go up instead of losing weight... time pass fast... his 6 in 1 jab will soon liao... i worry that he will have fever after the jab... Benson have been sleeping longer now... almost thru out the night liao... was so happy la.. at least i will have enough rest... ^^ but of course will slowly train him to sleep thru the night...

My temper have been quite bad lately... Poor hubby la.. gotta take all this anger thing... maybe is due to sometime i'm too tired & the weather is damm hot... but of course i must change la.. if not will not be healthy for all of us also... =) i trust that i will overcome it soon.... Was very angry about something last few days... i feel that someone is taking me & hubby for granted lor... so i was telling hubby we should STOP being good to that ( someone )... since she is so hipo & also like lalang like that... i hate people who is so fake & take things for granted la... since she think that other people is always treating her better then us & wanna to compare... then so be it... we will be the bad ones... i never in my life see someone like her like that.... if in further if she let me hear one more bloody word about this from her mouth.. i will make sure i F... her until she keep her mouth shut!!!! i don't care who u r... cause i owe u nothing... & u did nothing for us as well... so we will go different way... & don't mess with me.... Anyway enough of complain now... =)


Benson Journal
~ 160 ml of milk
~ 4 - 6 hours drink once
~ sleep longer
~ like to play more
~ Pacifier still drop ( this is wat i hate most.. haha )
~ Love watching TV
~ Know how to say O


Mother Day will be on this sunday.... 9 May 2010... & is very important day for me... is because is my very FIRST Mother day in my life... ^^ My Wish For this Mother Day is :
1) Benson & Hubby in good health
2) Benson will grow up to be a cheerful baby
3) Benson & Hubby Kiss & Love to keep me going....
I just hope that all my Love Ones will be happy & healthy.... & of course to my Mummy as well....
Hope she will stay pretty & healthy... i hope i will have more bonding time with her.... even after 1 year later when i move to my home... hope our strong bonding will last forever... I love u Mummy... Muack... ^^




No comments: