Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My 1st Mother Day & 1st Wedding Anniversary...











Night Out @ Esplanade




The SteamBoat Mother's Day Dinner ^^

Today is 9 May 2010... Is the second Sunday of May... which is what we call Mother Day...haha... & is my very 1st Mother Day in my life... hmmm..... was telling hubby this morning when we r having our breakfast in BK ^^.... if so weird lor... cause first time celebrate mother day for myself ( As a Mummy ) with Mum & Sis... haha... Hubby say there is more years to come... this is only the first one... haha... feel silly.... We celebrate one day in advance... Actually wanna cook some nice dish for mummy.... but she wan to eat steamboat... so we have our steamboat dinner @ home... my mum & i don't like to Q up for table just to have a dinner so decided to eat @ home... I love Steamboat lor... can eat so much... haha... -_-" I feel so bless lor... gather my parents & sis & of course Hubby... having dinner together... But Benson was sleeping when i eat my steamboat.. haha... Evil Me.... go & put him to sleep then i eat... haha.... Hmmm... was wondering... When Benson is old enough to go childcare... wat will Benson Be giving me on Mother's Day?? A drawing card?? hehe.... still far from now... haha... so we shall see wat my first mother day present will be when the time come.... ^^

Today is also Our 1st Wedding Anniversary... Me & Hubby after dinner today went for a walk @ the Esplanade... so long we haven been there.... feel so nice walking around & sit by the river & chat.... even is just a very simple celebration... but i feel so bless & happy.... Sometime i feel that... no need to have very big party or a very very ex dinner... sometime just do something simple will keep us happy.... ^^ I Think that is wat LOVE is all about... is not about the place , Location , Price.... But is about the person that u go out with... M i right?? I love u Hubby... Muack.. Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary... !! hehe.. more to come.... ^^






















No comments: