Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Benson Learning to Flip & Bonding

Benson is now 3 months old... He last night was learning to flip on his tummy... but failed after trying a few times... can see that he tried real hard... Hopefully he can flip by himself soon.... =)

Lately Benson have been looking @ my breast... & wanted to suck it.. think he thinks that i still have milk in me... haiz =( i feel so bad lor... cause he now wanted to suck liao.. but i got no more breastmilk left in my breast... haiz.. i feel so bad as a mummy... when i lying on the bed with Benson.. he will start to use his hand to touch it... haha.... was quite surpise la... cause i stop when he is only 2 weeks old... now he already 3 months old.. still can know that the breast can be suck... haha... then i got no choice... just given his pacifier.. then say that mama got no more milk milk left liao... but in my heart i feel heavy & stress suddenly... feel that i have not done enough for my little boy..

Bonding : I feel that when me & my boy is lying on the bed together wanted to nap.. he will always smile @ me when i look into his eyes... i feel that we got very strong bonding between us... which i feel very happy... that's mean my time staying @ home.. & our choice that i take care of Benson at home is right... ^^ i can feel it whenever i talk to him.. smile to him... he will always reply back to me... he is such a cute boy... I love him deeper & deeper everyday.. cannot imgine my life without him...

No comments: