Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Breastfeeding...

=( Now i started to feel really bad about me not giving Benson any Breastmilk... i'm feeling so bad & regretted that i did not carry on to breastfeed him when there is still supply, even when is just a little... how i wish that time will turn back when Benson is just born... sigh... i hope is not too late... tmr i will try to latch Benson on.. & also will be gettin back my breastpump & try pumping... Arrr... i hope my milk supply will come back... no matter what i will try... i feel bad as a mummy.. never give Benson the best... & i know that is good for his health & yet i given up... Hmmm... let's try... a mummy in forum say that is still possible.. but is a tough road... i hope i can overcome everything for Benson... =) Wish me luck ya mummy... i really hope that my milk will come back...

No comments: