Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Benson 11 Month 2nd Week & 1st Cny



Sorry for not being so active in my blog.. Because past few days was busy with spring cleaning & doing my home-based Biz... So didn't have much time to stay on com.. =) Another 3 more weeks Benson will hit 1 Years Old... =) I'm very excited for him... Hopefully he will love what we prepare for him on his big 1st Birthday.. Even I know he might not know what is going on.. But I'm sure he will enjoyed it... Benson is learning how to stand on his own.. & Yes!!! He did once by himself yesterday night... I'm very proud of my boy... & his crawling Is quite stable now... He even sit on his butt & keep turning non stop on the floor.. Hmm not sure when he learn that... Hehe.. But once a while he might lose balance.. He sometime will learn how to say no.. Think is because he hear me saying too much no.. Hahaha!! & Daddy caught a video of him making kissing sound.. & Benson has already tried most of the food Liao.. So far ok.. =) 3rd day of CNY.. means is our house warming ... Buffet already booked.. & guest somehow already confirm... everything is super today... Thanks to all the friends & relative that came to the house warming... lots of kids & babies to play with Benson... =) but today evening he got himself a bao again... everytime accident do happen... now he crawl quite stable.. just that some time he lose balance...


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic


No comments: