Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The After cleaning up for a party... haha...

haha... the next day of a party is a total mess... haha.... wake up early in the morning about 8.30am to clean up.. done with washing clothes... cleaning the dishes... cleaning the floor.. now cooking porridge for my 2 little darling... Benson is napping now.. think he will wake up any moment... Hubby is sleeping also... now is a little ME time.. haha... while waiting for the porridge to be cooked i might as well sit on my nice sofa & write a short blog.... Have been a busy week & a crazy week i must say... everything goes on & on.. everyday so passed so fast... super... Cannot imagine last year CNY Benson is still in my tummy... & i'm on the last stage of pregnancy.... waiting to hold my Lovely Angel in my arm... Now my boy is already out celebrating CNY with us... There is so much thing to do after our babies is born.. & also i feel that i can tahan my tireness more after we moved out... because everything i must handle myself... so i don't feel that fustrated even i woke up early in the morning...
In my life.. i must say that i'm thankful to all the people that care & help me on my way when i'm down... First is Hubby... he helped me alot & i know is hard & stressful for him to be working alone in the family & support us... Of course there is time that we quarrel over some matters & some small stuff... but afterall.. we knew that we still love each other... no matter what... Second is my Ah yi.... She will call me quite often to see how my life in my new home... & asked if i needed help.. & given me lots of advise that i needed.. & of course supportive in whatever i do.... Lastly... My Sis, Mum, Dad & Granny... They also been helpful to me... & help me take care of Benson when i'm unable to take care because i need to do services... & they always make me feel loved... =) so i'm blessed & glad that along the way... so many people in my life cares... Oh ya.. i forget.... my frenz Florence , Patricia, Kim... they kill me boredom when i needed someone to lend me their listening ears... they never failed to be there when i needed them most... =) Thanks babe...

No comments: