Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Saturday, February 12, 2011

We have already decided...

We decided to let Benson attend Childcare first to try out when he is 18months.. Rather then employ a maid.. Hmm I can say that this is a tough decision.. Because the maid that my aunt is using now contract ended Dec 2011.. & she might not continue another 2 years contract.. Because her 3rd daughter is already 2 years old plus le.. So she don't really need it anymore.. So was asking if I wanna take over.. So she can transfer me the maid.. But after discuss with Hubby... The finally choice is see how Benson doing in the childcare then decide on dec.. Hubby have look around for a few of them in my house area.. My first school.. We already pre~register.. But no news & there waiting list Is super long.. Another choice Is Bright Kids.. A 5-10 mins walking distance from our house.. Will go check it out on Saturday.. See if they still have slot.. & how I feel about the place.. I feel that teachers play a big part too..

Benson woke up 5plus am crying badly one night.. I don't know if he is not feeling well or tummy pain.. Because he broke out in cold sweat.. Forehead is cold too.. Put some ru yi oil then coax him back to sleep.. Then me woke up feeling not very well too.. Dry throat & slight cough.. Hopefully ecerything will be ok...

No comments: