Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family day at East Coast Park ...


Today suddenly Hubby say wanna go East Coast Park to ride Bicycle.. Hehe.. Actually I'm quite shock.. Because normally Sunday is a relaxing day.. Due to next day is a working day... I'm super duper happy & in high mood.. Lol... I love to rude bicycle since I was little... Haven got a chance eversince I started my work life.. This will be the first time Benson sit on bicycle.. Hehe... He Is super happy too.. Benson is sitting on Hubby Bicycle.. Because he can balance better than me... Lol.. Benson keep smiling to me when I ride beside him.. He feel that I wanna chase & catch him.. After a while half way to Bedok jetty.. Benson fall asleep suddenly even when he is sitting on the baby sit.. Haha.. Very cute lo.. His head keep dropping onto hubby butt... Lol... Then no choice.. I carried him & sit on the stone seat along the pond... After a while hw woke up then we ride to Bedok jetty & back to Mac there... I enjoyed my family day..

No comments: