Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Seem so hard....

Nowdays I'm busy looking & calling most of the childcare centre at Punggol Area... But hor... 90% r all fully taken.. I'm already 6 months earlier liao lo.. but still all the CC here is very hot cake... Me & Hubby have visited Bright Kids @ Punggol... 3 outlet we also visited.. but still the 1 outlet that we prefer is fully taken too... only left with 2 choices... but got a Pm from a mummy of 2 that her kids have send to Bright Kids... But hor... is very bad feedback lei... so i will reconsider again... Because for my son going to CC.. is a very big decision.. & must make the right choice.. & also make sure the teachers & the place is clean & good... I know i might be asking too much.. But i know that 100% of the parents will want their kids to be well taken care of.. if not i'm sure going to be super worry abt him everyday... Thurs Hubby will be on leave... So we will go look out at My First Skool.. Hopefully there is a chance... I have already put Benson name on waiting list for a few CC that i prefer... Hopefully i will get it... If not is sure a headache... =( Stressful...

No comments: