Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, April 25, 2011

I don't like mind games...

In my life i most hated is mind games.. because i feel is a very childish way to express anger to another party...I also don't like people 话中有话... Because i'm a person who is very direct... as in i needed help.. i also don't force people against their will.. If some people offer help.. i really thanks with all my heart.. & also tht it will be a willing party... In this world that is so advance.. there is Iphone.. u can Fb pm me, sms me, call me to say direct to me.. but by posting on walls.. will only make everyone unhappy... because words got no feeling & expression.. it can be a angry words, piss off words, normal words, happy words... who knows? So best to solve? direct contact... this is my advise...

No comments: