Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tummy ache or Food Poisoning?

Wah... Lately Me & Hubby have been having problem with our tummy.. Keep on pain & sometime I will vomit because of the pain... Arr... I hated tummy ache the most... Don't know is the food or water or even tap water.. Because me & hub used to drink from tap.. Don't Like boiled water.. Hopefully we will be ok soon.. Because when hubby working.. I got tummy ache.. I will stuck in toliet.. Then scare Benson go touch this & that... =.=

Yesterday I checked Benson tooth.. Realize he got altogether 7 tooth le.. Top 3, bottom 4... I'm such a blur mummy la.. I don't know got 7.. I tht 6 only... But I'm glad that my temper control has been really better.. Even Last few days when Benson cry non stop in the middle of the night.. I also never angry.. Lol.. Quite proud of myself.. I must learn to be more understanding to toddler needs.. Because he might be feeling unwell or nightmare or gum pain that's y will cry badly when he is half way sleeping.. I hope this goes on.. Because I wan Benson to feel loved.. & care from us...

No comments: