Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Feeling better...

I'm feeling better today.... & I'm healing my own emotional by reading the book that my aunt borrow me.. later i will share it with all of u... This book somehow helped me to release my neg energy.. Turning into a positive energy & i feel lighter after reading it... BUT... Of course my sis really help me alot... Yesterday as u see in my blog.. I was hurt, upset & angry.. so i decided to go out.. & meet my Sis... I never really fully tell her my problem.. Because i scare she think we r childish... LOL.. But anyway.. We met for lunch & shopping then after that sit down for chat & beer... Benson went along with us too... I can say is not easy to chill out with a active toddler.. LOL...But anyway.. I think Sis feel my heart is tearing... So she really talk to me to help me out... She never take sides.. But she explaine to me about things & how to solve it.. Things she say was quite true... " When a Couple gets married.. This is the 缘分 ... There must be something we love about each other.. thats y we choose to married each other... So we must treasure each other.. "
This is the post that My Sis post to me on her wall That after reading i almost tear...

This is the Book which i read

No comments: