Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Have Been on a Roller Coaster Ride...

It has been a tough week... Because Benson is having Fever due to MMR & also teething... & life is not smooth for me... I have been feeling super tired of somethings... & have been on deep thts on many things... Many things changed... & will never be the same anymore... Sometime is just the small little things that does the biggest changes... I admitted i'm weak.. I cannot handle the changes... & I'm the one who get hurt in the end... Because 我把感情看的太重, 我的泪流在心里学会放弃..... People will think that i'm the actor in my own drama... But who cares... & this is what i feel now...

I will hope that Benson will recover soon & i won't give a damm to other issue anymore... Because i'm really tired... Really... Is time for me to really put down my pressure on my shoulder.. it have been killing me... I did my part as a wife & a mummy.. & I won't regret... If the ego is covering ur eyes to even say a sorry for ur mistake.. There is really no point that this can carry on... If u think that i will always be the one who say sorry.. U r so wrong.. Because I will not care anymore... Be it if u feel that i can't live without u... Just to say.. Yes i can... U have just made me a stronger person... If u thinks that i'm always the one picking a quarrel .. then u r wrong.. Because i not so free everyday to pick quarrels... 心疼也有停止的时候  , 泪也有停止的时候  ...

U r not who u used to be or Maybe i been asking too much.. Or maybe we should ask ourself.. Do we really know the person well even we r both sleeping on the same bed every night?? Whenever i think about this.. my heart teared... my tears flow... But there will be a day.. the tear will stop forever...

Nothing hurts more than realizing they meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to them.               

No comments: