Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, August 22, 2011

Relaxing Sunday...

Today was a relaxing Sunday... I'm still having slight flu.. Actually not really flu lei.. Don't know how to tell u.. But just feel a but blocked nose.. Might be sinus.. But still I eaten flu medicine just in case.. Lol.. But 5 days le.. Still same.. Hopefully it goes away.. Today Benson finally nap at the time when be suppose to nap.. Woke up & time to head out for swim at Sengkang CC.. was super relaxing soaking in the pool.. But water is slightly cold due to the hot weather makes our body warm.. Then after swim we went to mum place for dinner.. Granny is cooking prawn noodle.. Yum yum... ! I missed the days when there's always food in the house.. As I'm a lazy person.. =X lol then head home.. Because Benson start saying bye bye to everyone in the house.. Lol think he is really tired.. I'm tired too.. But zzz.. Now nearly 12am he Is not asleep yet.. I'm still waiting.. But anyway.. Hub Frenz drop by to pass invitation to us for his wedding which falls on my birthday.. Lol..

No comments: