Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, August 22, 2011

Streamboat Saturday!!

Florence have invited us & a few mummies Frenz to have steamboat at her house on saturday night =) oh I love gathering with them.. & Benson playdate with Belle, kyan, kayla & Alena... Long long time never meet up with Kim.. =) glad that she came to join us too... Catch up
While having steamboat & kids running around & snatching toys.. Crying, laugh, fussing.. Crazy night.. But enjoyed myself.. With family & Frenz at the same time.. Best of both world... Hehe.. Greedy me... But sadly to say that Hubby missed his football match =( sayang hubby... Benson is super tired Liao when he reached home.. Lately I have trouble having my sleep at night.. Even after my flu medicine... Hmm... I don't know what happen... I jeep tossing & turning around.. Can't seem to get deep sleep even with my flu drowsy medicine.. But luckily Hubby offer to help me in the morning on weekends so I can catch up with my sleep.. I'm really thankful... I know Hubby have Been super tired lately too due to busy moving office..


No comments: