Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Am I the only one?

I sometime wonder.. Am I the only one that is mummy who feel stress bringing a toddler out? I don't know why I feel the stress... & I'm sure it has gotten all over me... I always tht bringing our lovely son out should be relaxing & happy.. But why?? M I losing my own ability to take care of my son outside alone? Or I depend on Ben too much? So much mixed feelings & question to ask... 是自己无能, 还是太过依靠?? I feel disappointed when I cannot handle Benson when he throw temper or cry outside... =(

Today went to visit Gladys newborn baby.... Hubby is attending a wedding dinner.. So he left earlier.. Then was thinking to pack food home... Realize no cab at the hospital.. Then decided to ask Luvena to send me to J8 since is nearby... After pack food... Went to taxi stand... The queue is horrible! Then one hand with food & another hand is 11 plus kg Benson.... Then no choice.. Was thinking go take train back home.. But Benson have no patience taking train... Only 2 stops he about to fuss... Then I alight at Serangoon... Thinking that Serangoon should be better.. But but but!!! The queue till bus stop there... =.=" decided to on call cab in the end... Maybe at that moment I'm getting emotional.. Or due to pms.. I nearly breakdown & cry..! But luckily got the call cab within 10mins.. Then head home.. Feed Benson dinner then took shower together.. I feel better again.. Shag!! My arms Is breaking, backache.. Tummy muscle ache.. Will head to bed early later I'm super shag!! Night all!!

No comments: