Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, November 4, 2011

Update!

Sorry for not having the mood to blog lately as I'm down with sore throat & flu.. & keep on napping when Benson nap.. Rest whenever I can to pray for speedy recovery! As I don't wanna spread the virus to Benson.. I really hope he won't kana because I'm the main caregiver.. Pray for me ya!

Today went to " Talent Plus " to enroll Benson next year playgroup.. =) when reached I press the door bell .. Benson seem to know where we r.. ^^ when the teacher Jay came to answer the door .. I was surprise that Benson say " Hi " to the teacher.. =) then we went in to settle some payment & paperwork.. Teacher ask Benson to join the class for some reading.. Haha.. He looks happy & took a book.. Sitting at the chair.. Smiling.. & He wave hi to everybody in the class.. Then I asked him " Benson.. Do u wanna go school? " he nod his head.. ^^ i feel the money & effort of bringing him here & there to look for playgroup is all worth it!!! Money well spend! Finally my pumpkin is going to school on Jan! Feel excited for him... =)

No comments: