Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Benson 20 Months Old 1st week...

We have been trying to bring Benson out as much as we could... We had a fruitful long weekend last week... Been to Compass point for breakfast.. Bought toys.. & water gun.. To the park .. & we just found out that the park have a outdoor waterplay.. Just like the one above nex .. =) & Benson love it.. But the water is super cold & windy there.. So I'm quite worried he might catch a cold.. then faster change him after realize that he is shaking because of the cold wind.. Then head home.. & I agree that the long weekend is a little xin ku for me.. Because my flu has gone worst on Saturday.. Trying to get as much sleep & rest as I can when Benson sleep... & try to on hold for housework due to I'm really shag due to the bad flu virus & drowsy medicine that makes me feel that it has eaten up my muscle.. But glad that I'm recovering very well.. Still have a little PI ti.. Hope it will clear off very soon..

Lately Benson don't really wanna sit on highchair to have his meal.. He wanna join us at the coffee table.. Shall get the Chairs with the right height for him to sit.. He has been talkertive boy today.. He realize hubby has gone to work when he woke up.. & start shouting " pa pa " while walking out of the room when I get him milk.. & I can tell that he misses papa when papa is not home... Whenever I ask " where is papa ?" he will always look at our main door... Lol

Just read about " charmine blog" the little gal who have passed away due to cancer..The blog which was created by her mummy..I tear when I read them.. I can feel her pain for losing her daughter.. & it Makes me realize that I'm a blissful mummy.. I have a healthy boy with us & in our life.. But still we have been selfish & complain so much.. Or even I can say .. We even compare our life's with children & without children.. Suddenly I feel sucks.. Suddenly 我对自己的想法很失望... We shouldn't be thinking all those nonsense anymore & spend our lovely time with our angel with us... I hope Little Charmine is happy now....

No comments: