Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Today is 11.11.11.... LOL.. had all of u make a wish on this special day yet? I have made mine.. Hope it will come true! Arr... Guess what? Our bao bei is down with a flu today.. So sad=( I just recovered mine.. Now is his turn.. Heartache la.. Later gonna bring him to Doc.. So many things to worry.. Somemore Tuesday flying off to Phuket with Hubby... Actually planned to go Bangkok.. But still flooding there & Tiger air cannot do refund but can change flight.. So changed to Phuket.. Hopefully Benson full will be ok by then... =)

Wish Everyone had a special moment on this special day!! 11/11/11

Lol.. Forget to say.. Ytd I cut Benson hair while he napping.. & guess what? My skill is horrible!! He look so blur now.. Blame on me... ! Sorry hor Benson...

No comments: