Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy..!

Meet up with Mummy, Daddy, Granny, Hubby, Benson & Me to Singapore Flyers... Was excited!! Because was the first time... It was really nice to see the surrounding from above... & Yes.. We must count ourself lucky that we live in Singapore... Is a safe & beautiful country I must say... After that we went MBS since Daddy & Granny have not been there... we bring Mummy once... Then walk around.. Suddenly Daddy feel dizzy.. So we bring him to foodcourt to get some food... Then we took a Mrt ... to Punggol Riverside walk.. Meet Sis & Nephew there.. We Ate at " Xian Seafood & Bar " food is quite nice.. Then Hubby went to buy cake for Daddy.. Sing song, Blow Candle.. Took pictures together... We end our day there.. =)














I really enjoyed our day with my family members.. & to be able to celebrate my Dad Birthday together.. I wish Daddy health will get better... Because it hurts me to see him growing old & Sick... We must treasure love ones around us... Tell them how much u love them.. Treat everyday was ur last moment...

I LOVE U DADDY & MUMMY & LOTS & LOTS On my list...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY.. !

No comments: