Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Opening of " My Waterway @ Punggol "

Today is the Opening of My Waterway @ Punggol... Meet up with Kareen & Desmond &Their baby gal.. Desreen... We meet at Punggol for my fav Sushi & Ramen... Then took a LRT back to Damai.. Then walk to the park... We never expect that the park was so big... But is super nice there.. I'm so happy that our house is so near to this beautiful park... =) There is water sport as well... Today have alot alot of people joining in the opening... We walked about 2 hrs.. then decided to end the day.. Because the kids & us.. is all tired... sweating... But is fun after all... I love bringing Benson to park rather than shopping centre.. Because i feel relax when i'm at park.... =) Will have a early night today... Have been sleeping late this weekend... Looking forward to Tuesday... Celebration of Daddy birthday... !

No comments: