Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Benson 2 years 4 Months Old

Benson talk more clearly now.. almost 80% we knows what he is trying to say... & Sentence of words is better too.. Yesterday when Benson took the toys to the bedroom which is not allowed... So Papa Ben scolded him... Benson went to the kitchen & told me " Papa scold scold , with a super sad lips " I almost burst out into laughter.. (Okay, I'm being a mean mummy ).. He keep on telling me papa scold.. I ask him why papa scold u? He said " Drop ball Tv " = He throw a ball & hit the tv ... Haha.. So i explain to him.. that is why papa scold because u r not suppose to bring toys to room & u threw it on the tv.. But of course he still love papa to hug hug...



He is very good with Numbers.. but not so much on the ABC... Colours also not very good... So now i'm trying my best to teach him at home as much as i can... He is able to count numbers on the backwards style too... Haha.. Think he learn from the lift...

Food intake for solid is still kinda bad... Benson consider a fussing eater.... Milk intake is 180~210 ml  ( 4~6 times a day )

Oh Yes I know i have been a lazy mum to wean off my son pacifier... Alot of mummies.. start telling me or asking me why my son still on pacifier.. The only answer i can give & what i think is.. I feel kids will eventually wean themself off from that.. " Asking me why do i say so ? " Answer is " I don't see myself or any older children or adult eating pacifier on the street! So i believe my son will quit when he is ready...


1 comment:

Ai Sakura said...

aww such sweet photos with daddy :)

Ai @ Sakura Haruka