Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Program which I against...

Actually been quite a while I came by this program called " Toddlers & Tiaras " On Discovery Home & Health.. Don't know why.. I just feel that the concept of upbringing for the kids is just seem so wrong to me... & It definitely not a very healthy event for toddler to join beauty pageat... Those Mum & Dad in order to let their kids perform their best.. They will temp them with toys or money or other item that the kids want... I just felt that the expectation is just too high for a toddler... The beauty pageat age group is divided into a few group.. & is group by age... it can be as young as 6 months onwards... & I'm sure this affect the child characters... Kinda sick when those mothers start bringing their child to waxing, hair treatment, sun tanning session, fake teeth to be wore in the contest, dye hair, heavy makeup, fake eyelashes...  Omg... Madness... I believe those kids are been force to grow up & I'm sure they have lost their childhood in many ways... & Is just unbelieveable....

Photo credit to Tv review


Overall... They are just kids... They are not a live doll...



What's Your Say about this?

No comments: