Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cambodia Orphange...

photo credit to adopt abroad


My friend Kim has invited a few mummies to this charity event for Cambodia Orphange... & Is Organise by Eunice  who is a friend of Kim.. This Charity is a non-denominational Christian group that is looking after this orphanage. Those needed item are mats, mosquito nets. clothes and school bags Food too.... So I'm searching high & low today into Benson wardrobe & toys box... Manage to get some clothes, shorts, 2 brand new slipper & 1 new blanket... & was on the phone with mum... Telling her about it... She is very keen to chip in a little bit of her share for this event.. We have gotten 10 set of mosquito net & Aunt given some stationary stuff for those children... The stock will only arrive by tomorrow.. & wanna thanks my aunt for the help to get the cheapest deal so that I can squeeze more item with the small amount of money.. So If any of u who read my blog & this post.. If u r keen or u feel that u able to help.. Pls leave me a comment... Or click on this link Event to join...




I always tell Benson about how fortunate he is to be born in Singapore & having loving parents who has given him so much love...  I know he might not understand yet.. But still.. I'm telling him... I always reminded him how he should love his belonging be it toys, books, or other item... When he throw he toys on the floor .. I will always remind him again... We must always count our blessing... & Everyday been able to wake up in a lovely home, & been able to filled up our hungry tummy.. Fresh clean water that we able to even drink it directly from the tap & many other luxury stuff... We should be thankful...



“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
Mother Teresa

No comments: