Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, June 29, 2012

Late Late Late!

Sorry if i hasnt been very active to update my blog.. because my mind has been blocked!

Yes Benson has return to school on Thursday... Phew.. All his flu is gone... I hope for long... Been very rushing because my bao bei Benson cannot wake up even when i calling out his name or on the Tv with cartoon channel... So we are super late.. & is the first time we r late for 10 mins... Benson will ask " Where is papa " almost every morning when we r on our way to school.. So i must keep reminding him that Papa is working... Will be coming home later.. This question will be asked every morning till today he tell me " papa work work , later home" haha.. Sometime he is just so cute! Now when he reached school.. He will say " Teacher " ... When after school he will say " bye friends " .. Can see that he enjoys school so much.. cannot imagine if he changes school on this year end... I'm sure he will miss his friends... =)

 ( When this photo is taken he is still in a sleepy mode because just woke up not long & rushing to take Lrt )


I don't know why.. But after Benson return to school.. his nap time seem to be affected... He normally will nap at around 12.30pm.. & about 2~3 hrs... But Yesterday was only 45 mins... & it shock me when he blur blur standing in the living room while i was in the service yard hanging the washed clothes... & He sometime really amaze me.. Haha.. He woke up went back to room.. & poo poo on diaper... LOL... Cannot imagine someone nap half way & wake up to shit... then he cannot get back to sleep & was fully awake with his eyes big big kind... I'm still thinking of after hanging all the clothes i wanna go nap with him for a while... seem like this is not a good idea... He played, watched tv, did some home art work..  

( Home art was done by printing with his little hand & fingers... Haha.. I know Ben will not agree to this because there is a chance of messy up the house or floor with the paint... LOL.. Luckily we did not mess up .. But Benson had Fun... )


 I do up a Robot for him with boxes & Paper... Since he love robot so much... =)




" Simple Is Happiness "

No comments: