Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, July 2, 2012

Benjamin & Evon Wedding


Yes! Is another Wedding attended this month... Is my Bro in law wedding... The wedding dinner is held @ Holiday Inn ( Outram )... After Benson & Me nap in the afternoon .. Is time to bun my hair... Yup! I learned it from Youtube ... I 'm a lazy piggy refused to go to salon.. Just don't feel like stepping out of the house in a rainy afternoon... I Bun my hair & the name of this bun is called " Sock Bun "... Yes u never see wrongly... Is " Socks Bun "... Meaning I insert a socks into my bun in order to get the donut shape... Hahaha.. Yucks right? I know... & what's worst? I used those wore before socks.. But of course is " Washed " before using.. haha.. I'm not that gross.. U know... =.=



Is a little rushing for me because I need to pack Benson milk powder ( Diaper bag )... get him dressed... Make up, Bun my hair.. Put on my ear ring is a tough one... because on my right ear.. The hole is not properly done... & I'm having a super duper hard time poking it thru.. & What's worst! It hurts so much.. but thanks to Benson diaper cream.. I apply a little on it & try again... It still hurts.. But it help me to find the back hole more easily... Phew... Get out of the house just in time to fetch my parents because they r invited to this wedding.... =)



The food tasted kinda good... Love the shark fin soup... with lots of vinger...
& Had countless glass of wine... overall service is good... =) It was an honor to be able to sit on the VIP table.. which is the first time for us... & Close look on my Sis in law & Bro in law... =) It just reminded me on my own wedding day... so sweet & loving... I will never forget that day... really congrats to them.. & hopefully they will have a baby soon.. haha... so Benson got partner to play with... Looking forward for the good news... ^^

No comments: