Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Love, My Everything


When I saw this... LOL.. I straight think of Hubby Ben... Is not so much about the first part " I Have Nothing " Because before I met Ben I do have a very stable income & other stuff I enjoyed  & It does mean something to me.. But After Hubby Ben came into my life.. It becomes the second part " But When You Came I had Everything "... Because after He came into my life.. it really adds on rainbow to my life.. We are considered as a very adventures couple.. Even though we didn't not travel far far away.. But we do go for holiday quite a few time within that 1 years of dating.. We sure is the funny batch of people in the world... Then we decided to get married.. & Is just out of a sudden kind of decision because we feel that we are the right one for each other... =) Then came our precious Benson.. The meaning of " I have Everything " describle of what I'm feeling right now.. & I'm very happy with " Everything " I had now.. Family, Love ones.. They are my Everything.. More important than myself.. But after being a mom myself... I take even good care of myself.. Popping vitamin daily.. Try not to get ill if possible.. When having backache I will be rubbing heat cream to ease the pain in order to keep me going..  Hoping to have a good
health because it makes me to be able to care for my love ones... & that means alot to me... I cannot imagine how my life would be... If Hubby Ben had not come into my life... I'm Thankful everyday being able to take care of 2 Ben.. & to be there for them... I'm willing to do it for as long as i breathe...

2 comments:

~Summer~ said...

Sweet! So nice to read about your unwavering love with your hubby, that's awesome isn't it? I feel blessed so much too because my hubby and my girl are my world now and I can't imagine life any other way. =)

Unknown said...

Hi Summer Thanks for dropping by my blog =) We must be feeling blissful now... =P