Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Benson second movie!


Finally fight my fear to bring Benson to movie.. But this time is with Clara & her sweet baby girl Kylie... =) it was kinda last min planning because I saw Clara status in Fb that she asking if anyone would like to join her & her baby girl for movie " Ice Age 4 " .. So i onz! Lol.. Actually I'm kind of stress.. Alot of question pop into my mind.. Example : Will Benson stay thru out the show? , Will he fuss or cry? ... But anyway.. I decided to fight my fear of bringing Benson to movie.. I shall put in more trust in him =P So I relaxed my mind before I step out of the house.. So Benson will not feel my stress & be stress.. He fell asleep on the way to EHub.. After reached he carry on sleeping in his stroller.. =)



We bought the " Mom & Tots " ticket.. Which is a promotion by Cathay Cineplex...  So children below age 7 will get to free entry... We bought our popcorn & drinks... Benson is still asleep in his pram.. Luckily the staff is helpful to help me carry the pram up the stairs... I left him in his stroller beside me.. since there was no one beside us... He woke up after 20 mins into the show... A little blur.. but he carry on watching sitting in his pram... =) I'm glad that all went well.. Phew..


We went Kids Explorer because was thinking that Monday is only $4 for unlimited time... Adult is only $1 with ntuc member card... after a while... alot of kids begin to flood the place... Hmm didn't know why.. Because normally Monday is very quiet... After that Benson requested to eat mee.. he must have been really hungry.. So after our noodle we went back home before the peak hours chargers... He KO at 7pm till morning about 6am.. He must have been super shag out.. Lol...

No comments: